Are you ready for a life-changing career that also changes lives?
Becoming a Wellness Coach and Counselor will allow you to work one-on-one with clients on issues related to their health, nutrition and lifestyle. Ultimately, you will provide the guidance and support that they need to make sustainable changes in their diet, exercise routine, relationships, daily practice and career. You will be able to see the results of your health coaching as your clients become happier and healthier. Are you ready for the journey?
The Institute for Integrative Nutrition® – The World’s Leading Nutrition School
The mission of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN) is “to play a crucial role in improving health and happiness, and through the process, create a ripple effect the transforms the world.”
Choose Integrative Nutrition And Study With The World’s Top Nutrition Experts.
IIN students are inspired by experts who are at the forefront of wellness. These distinguished speakers are the leading doctors, PhDs, researchers and authorities in nutrition today. You will learn from the best of the best, and the nutrition theories they teach will give you a broad palette of information to draw from when you start working with your own clients as an Institute for Integrative Nutrition® health coach. Paired with our online course, you will receive exclusive lectures and training from these experts and friends of Integrative Nutrition. Just a few of the experts:
- Walter Willett, MD: Chair of Nutrition, Harvard School of Public Health Chair of the Department of Nutrition at Harvard’s School of Public Health as well as the author of Eat, Drink, and Be Healthy: The Harvard Medical School Guide to Healthy Eating.
- Andrew Weil, MD: Director of Integrative Medicine, University of rizona. A best-selling author whose books include: Spontaneous Healing and Eight Weeks to Optimal Health. Dr. Weil is a Harvard Medical School graduate and world-renowned expert on medicinal herbs, mind-body interactions and healing systems. He also started the Integrative Medicine program at the University of Arizona.
- Deepak Chopra: World leader in the field of mind-body medicine. A holistic healer and author of more than 50 books translated into over 35 languages. Deepak is a Fellow of the American College of Physicians and one of Time Magazine’s “Top 100 heroes and icons of the century” and “the poet-prophet of alternative medicine.”
The School and Program
The Integrative Nutrition Health Coach Training Program teaches you how to work with clients one-on-one, and run group programs and workshops in settings such as corporations, spas, health clubs, doctors’ offices, schools and more.
Integrative Nutrition covers cutting-edge and holistic nutrition concepts along with modern health issues that you won’t always find in a traditional nutrition program. Here are just a few of the topics you will study:Nutrition Concepts
- Dietary Theories
- Primary Food
- Deconstructing Cravings
- Crowding Out
- Energetics of Food
- Food/Mood Connection
Modern Health Issues
- Autoimmune disorders
- Blood sugar & glucose
- Digestive system
- Thyroid health
- Genetic influence on diet
- American Health Crisis
- Food/Mood Connection
- Government Policies
- Organic vs. Non-Organic vs. Local Foods
- Emotional Eating
- School Food
Integrative Nutrition graduates are highly respected by clients and healthcare providers. They receive referrals and are eagerly invited to work in medical offices, chiropractic clinics and other professional settings.
How do you know if this is for you?
A gut feeling, an inner voice, a need to do something new. If you’ve ever wanted to make the switch and work in the wellness industry, becoming a Board Certified Holistic Health Counselor is the first step to developing a thriving business and the lifestyle you’ve been waiting for.
Check out my 10 Reasons Why I Became a Health Coach here!
Watch my famous video for a sneak peek on how IIN changed my life.